Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator Karen Robinson | Product Co-ordination Release available today!
Today’s the day that six new products that coordinate with some of the favourite items in the 2020 Mini Catalogue & Sale-A-Bration brochure are available to purchase.
*These products are only available while supplies last or until March 31st, 2020.
Sales Period Details:
- 4 February–31 March 2020
- Items available during this promotion can be added to demonstrator, customer, workshop, and online orders.
- No limits apply during the sales period.
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards.
- Coordination Product Release items can be added to a starter kit.
- Coordination Product Release items are offered until 31 March 2020 or while supplies last.
- Products are not part of Sale-A-Bration, and they must be purchased or redeemed for Stampin’ Rewards on qualifying orders.
- There are no bundle item numbers; each item has its own individual item number.
As a Demonstrator I was able to pre-order these goodies early and picked up the three that I thought I would get the most use out of, the Special Days Dies, Sending Flowers Dies & Pleased As Punch DSP. I actually only have one of the punches that coordinate with the paper pack, but think the colours and patterns are perfect for Spring/Easter creating, so keep your eyes peeled for lots of projects coming soon 🙂
If you’d like to purchase any of the products I used today, please visit my Online Store. I’d love to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator in Australia and remember to use February’s Host Code: HM3DHB3B when you shop with me to receive your Party Perks.
Click here to shop with me 24/7
To receive a FREE Catalogue, click here
Product Coordination Release | Supply List
Click on any image below to shop in my Online Store