Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator Karen Robinson | Stamparatus Reservations open tomorrow
The results are in! The first Stamparatus reservation window reached its maximum number of reservations worldwide in just 15 minutes, which provided us with some very important information: You LOVE this new stamping tool! We couldn’t be more thrilled; in fact, your response was so amazing that we’ve decided to make some important adjustments to the reservation process.
As was previously announced, the second reservation window will remain open from 6–31 December; however, during this reservation period we will take as many orders as we receive (yay!) and not close the window until 31 December. So whether the total number of reservations is 100 or 100,000, the window will stay open!
Please note the following changes:
- Beginning 19 March, we will ship Stamparatuses in the order the reservations were received (first in, first out) and continue through the next few months and beyond as product arrives in our warehouse. Because shipment dates are based on manufacturing lead times, not all of the reservations made during the 6–31 December window will ship on 19 March (as was previously announced).
- In order to accommodate demand, limits have changed as follows: one reservation per customer and one per demonstrator.
- Because we are not limiting the maximum number of reservations for the second window, we will not offer a third window. This is the last chance for you to reserve a Stamparatus before it becomes available in the 2018–2019 annual catalogue.
Please note what has not changed:
- If you reserved more than one stamping tool during the first reservation period, that number will not change; you will still receive the same number you reserved.
- If you reserved one or more stamping tool(s) during the first reservation period, you may still order during the second window.
- The reservation window will open at 8:00 AM (AEDT) on 6 December.
We can’t wait for you to get your hands on your very own Stamparatus and look forward to seeing the projects you’ll make with this incredible stamping tool.
Just a reminder:
- You aren’t paying for your Stamparatus now, simply reserving one and will receive an email confirming your reservation
- When your Stamparatus is ready for shipment you’ll receive another email inviting you to confirm and pay
- Orders will be dispatched first come, first served – the earlier your reservation, the sooner you’ll receive your Stamparatus
- After this reservation window closes you will not be able to order a Stamparatus until June 2018
If you’d like to purchase any of the products I used today, please visit my online store. I’d love to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator in Australia and remember to use November’s Host Code: VAKN9YVF when you shop with me to receive your Customer Rewards.
Click here to shop with me 24/7
To receive a FREE Catalogue, click here