Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator Karen Robinson | Year-End Sales
Just a quick update for you this morning to let you know that Stampin’ Up!’s year-end deals and discounts have begun!
The Year-End Sales Event is our chance to do a little inventory cleaning—and your opportunity to take advantage of special year-end deals on retiring and surplus items. This promotion features a selection of items that are last-chance and limited-inventory, so be sure to get your orders placed while supplies last! Read below for more information about the promotion.
Promotion Dates: 1 December 2017–2 January 2018
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- No minimum purchase required.
- Discounts apply to select items only.
- Retiring items from the 2017 holiday catalogue are available while supplies last.
- Excess items from the 2017 annual catalogue are available in limited quantities at the promotional price.
- Discounted items may be added to a Starter Kit—or purchased with Stampin’ Rewards—at the promotional price.
- Host sets can be purchased using only Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party.
- Online: 2 January 2018, by 11.50 PM (AET)
This list contains all of the retiring and surplus items featured in the Year-End Sales Event. Retiring products will no longer be available for purchase after 2 January 2018. You can download this list here or direct visit my online store for an up-to-date item list.
Short and sweet this morning, I’ll see you this afternoon with Day 10 of my 12 Days of Christmas series 🙂
If you’d like to purchase any of the products I used today, please visit my online store. I’d love to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator in Australia and remember to use November’s Host Code: VAKN9YVF when you shop with me to receive your Customer Rewards.
Click here to shop with me 24/7
To receive a FREE Catalogue, click here