Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator Karen Robinson | The Stamparatus is Coming Soon!!!
I hope you’ll be as excited as I was when I saw this announcement – I seriously squealed out loud when I saw it and scared the life out of my poor mum who I was staying with – Stampin’ Up! will be releasing a *new* look stamp positioning tool with some awesome features that set it apart from the others currently available.
Check out this mini demo:
Why do YOU need one?
You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
Here are the details you need to know:
- Compatible with both red rubber cling-mount and photopolymer stamps
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with without having to change stamps
- 2 strong bar magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas built into the bottom of the base
- Retail Price–$85.00 AUD, very reasonably priced compared to similar tools on the market
Okay. I’ve gotta have one. How do I get in line?
With the launch of this tool, Stampin’ Up! are trying something different: testing a new reservation system. It acts like a true preorder: you reserve your spot and we guarantee shipment as soon as the product arrives in our warehouse. Demonstrators and customers will place reservations and receive their product at the same time. This system will allow us to get the product to market as soon as possible while avoiding backorders and efficiently managing inventory.
The global launch will feature three reservation windows. For each window, please note the following:
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last.
- Limit is 1 tool per customer per reservation window.
- You may participate in multiple reservation windows.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
|Reservation Windows||Available to Ship|
|17–30 November 2017||Approx. 1 February 2018|
|6–30 December 2017||Approx. 19 March 2018|
|16–30 January 2018||Approx. 15 April 2018|
You can PRE-ORDER your Stamparatus in any of the reservation windows over the next few months.
The first reservation window will open:
Friday, November 17 at 8:00am (AEDT)
To reserve your, simply visit my Online Store and log in. If you don’t already have an account you’ll need to set one up, make sure you see my name as your demonstrator in the top right corner of the screen.
Once you are logged in, visit the STAMPARATUS page and click on RESERVE. See the tutorial below to complete or cancel your reservation.
When your Stamparatus arrives…
It will be added to a shopping basket for you and you’ll receive an email asking you to complete the transaction. You can also add other products to your basket at this time to take advantage of postage costs and other current promotions if you’d like.
Remember to use my Host Code for that month if your order is less than $250 and earn extra rewards from me.
WOW! I am so looking forward to getting my hands on this new tool, I’ve been wanting a stamp positioning tool for quite some time now and am so glad I waited. I will be logging on first thing on Friday to reserve mine 🙂
If you have any questions that aren’t answered here please drop me a line here
One thought on “The Stamparatus is Coming Soon!!!”