Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator Karen Robinson | Pick a Pattern, FREE Kit July 2017
A new month means a new FREE card kit and product giveaway and I am so pleased with how this month’s kits turned out, they are just so bright and cheerful 🙂 I’m really looking forward to sending these ones out because I’m leaving the cutting up to you, so if you don’t like my design, you can easily change it up and use the supplies however you’d like!
You’ll receive a card kit when you shop with me and use the current month’s Host Code: 94A2WQQK (no minimum purchase required) as well as FREE product whenever you spend $90+ and use the current Host Code.
Don’t forget the Bonus Days coupons this month with every $90 order!
Click here for more details
(Available to Australian residents only. Please see my customer rewards pages for more details).
I’ve used the Pick a Pattern DSP for this month’s kit and a very simple block design to create simple but eye-catching cards. The DSP was cut into four pieces and two of them reversed before adhering them all to a piece of Basic Black cardstock with an even border around each one.
A simple wrap of Crushed Curry Baker’s Twine and a popped up sentiment from the coordinating Pieces & Patterns stamp set with one little fussy cut image finished off these sweet cards 🙂 I also popped up the Basic Black layer but you could keep this layer flat if you preferred.
Cutting and Assembly Instructions:
Note: All the DSP for this month’s kits is directional, please check that you have your piece in the correct orientation before cutting.
- With the DSP in portrait and the correct orientation at the top, cut at 4cm
= 4 x 13.3cm and 5 x 13.3cm pieces
- Take the 5 x 13.3cm wide piece and place in landscape with the correct orientation to the right and cut at 5cm
= 5 x 5cm and 5 x 8.3cm pieces
- Take the 4 x 13.3cm piece and place in landscape with the correct orientation to the right and cut at 9cm
= 4 x 4.3cm and 4 x 9cm pieces
- Reverse the two smallest pieces, place all four on your Basic Black cardstock with an even border around each piece and adhere them with your preferred adhesive – I used Tombow to allow for minor adjustments
- Wrap the twine around the Basic Black layer twice and tie with a bow
- Stamp a sentiment onto the Whisper White stitched circle, layer onto the black circle and adhere to the DSP layer with dimensionals
- Fussy cut an image from the coordinating DSP scrap and attach as desired
- Adhere the Basic Black layer to the Whisper White card base
- ALL DONE 🙂
Hopefully this is easy to follow and please let me know if any of the measurements are off and I’ll fix them 🙂
The free kit for this month will include:
- Standard card base in Thick Whisper White cardstock (x1) and C6 Envelope (x1)
- Basic Black cardstock, 10 x 14.3cm (x1)
- Pick a Pattern DSP, 9 x 13.3cm (x1) – assorted designs
- Die cut Whisper White stitched circle (x1)
- Die cut Basic Black circle (x1)
- Coordinating scrap of DSP to fussy cut at least one image
- Crushed Curry Baker’s Twine, 24″
You will need to supply your own adhesive, stamps and ink to complete this kit.
I hope you like this month’s FREE kits as much as I enjoyed designing them. I’d love to send you one and see what you come up with!
If you’d like to purchase any of the products I used today, please visit my online store. I’d love to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator in Australia and remember to use June’s Host Code: 94A2WQQK when you shop with me to receive your Customer Rewards.
Click here to shop with me 24/7
To receive a FREE Catalogue, click here
JULY’S HOST CODE: 94A2WQQK
Pieces & Patterns, FREE Kit July 2017 | Supplies
Pieces & Patterns (clear-mount) // 143843
Basic Black cardstock // 121688
Pick a Pattern DSP // 144163
Thick Whisper White cardstock // 140490
Crushed Curry ink pad // 131178
Layering Circles Framelits // 141705
Stitched Shapes Framelits // 145372
Crushed Curry Baker’s Twine // 144354
BONUS DAYS IN JULY
JOIN STAMPIN’ UP! IN JULY