Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator Karen Robinson – Sending Love, Free card kit January 2017
I can’t believe it’s been over a week since my last post! I hope you’ve been enjoying Sale-a-Bration and the new Occasions Catalogue, I know I have 🙂 I’ve also been busy creating, planning and trying to stay cool – it’s 10pm and still over 30°C in my kitchen, Summer please leave 😦 – at least I have a good excuse to stay inside and play with new toys, right?
As it’s a new year I want to try new things and have finally decided on a new Rewards Program to thank my customers for shopping with me. I’m adding a brief outline of the Rewards Program below, but if you’re not interested feel free to skip ahead to today’s project – really, there’s no judgement, I do it all the time 🙂
- Each month I’ll design a FREE card or 3D project kit to send to customers who shop with me and use the current Host Code. There is no minimum purchase required, and will include a thank you card (that you can reuse).(Limit of one kit per customer per month, available to Australian residents only)
The kits will include current Stampin’ Up! product but will not include inks, adhesives or stamped images as per Stampin’ Up! policy.
- During Sale-a-Bration, if you spend $90 or more in my online store (before shipping and tax) and use the current Host Code, you will receive FREE product as a thank you gift from me as well as the free kit.This month’s gift will be a package of the Lace Doilies (valued at $8.00AUD) from the new Occasions Catalogue.
Remember, that for every $90 spent during Sale-a-Bration you’ll also be able to choose a FREE Sale-a-Bration item from Stampin’ Up! as well.
(Limit of one gift per customer per month, available to Australian residents only)
JANUARY’S HOST CODE: FUJA3XTB
**If your order is $250 or more do not use the Host Code, you will receive your own Stampin’ Rewards, which must be redeemed at the time of placing your order, as well as FREE Sale-a-Bration items and the FREE kit and product gift from me.
**These kits and gifts are a small token of appreciation from me and do not come from Stampin’ Up! so will arrive separately from your order. The free kits will be posted throughout the month as orders come in and the product gift will be posted in the first two weeks after the end of the month
Sorry about the wordiness, but as this is the first time I thought I’d include a basic outline here. I’ll be adding the full details to my Customer Rewards page for future reference and then just mention it briefly here.
Today’s project is the free kit for this month and as I’m just starting out I’ve kept it small and simple.
This card is made using one of our Whisper White Notecards and the Sealed With Love Bundle. I used the edge framelit to cut out the hearts on the front of the card and then added a 1 x 5 ” piece of Real Red cardstock to the inside to make them stand out.
The little envelopes on the front are what really sold me on this set, I love tiny things and these are just so sweet and there is room to write a tiny note (if your handwriting’s small enough). The envelopes were die cut from the coordinating Sending Love DSP and the inserts from Thick Whisper White.
The envelopes only need a glue dot to keep them together and are attached to the card front with Tombow, the inserts are removable on my card but can be glued in if you’d prefer. There are a few stamping options for these cuties but I’ve added the Real Red Glimmer hearts to the top insert as I love the sparkle and can include it in the kit.
A sweet sentiment from the Sealed With Love stamp set, popped up on dimensionals and a tiny bow on a Mini Paper Clip finishes it off. Tip: I tied my bow first and then threaded my paper clip through the back to attach them, however, you could simply use a glue dot if you wanted a more permanent fix.
The free kit for this month will include:
- Whisper White Notecard (die cut with heart edge) and Envelope (x1)
- Real Red cardstock 1 x 5″ (x1)
- Die cut envelopes from Sending Love DSP (x2)
- Die cut Real Red glimmer hearts (x1)
- Die cut inserts for envelopes (x2) – unstamped
- 1/2 x 2-1/4″ pieces of Whisper White (x2) – unstamped
- Sending Love Ribbon 6″ (x1)
- Mini Paper Clip (x1)
You will need to supply your own adhesive, stamps and ink to complete this kit.
I hope you liked today’s project and don’t just think this set is only for Valentine’s Day, it’s perfect for engagements, anniversaries, weddings, as well as birthdays, thinking of you or just a tiny note popped into a lunch box.
I’ll see you soon!
Click here to shop with me
To receive a free Catalogue, click here